Monday, May 2, 2011

Rabbit Heart Outtake for the Fandom Fights Tsunami Compilation




For the upcoming Fandom Fights Tsunami fundraiser, I will be contributing an Outtake from my current WiP, Rabbit Heart. They've raised almost $35,000 and still going! For a minimum donation of $10 to the American Red Cross, you'll receive a compilation of stories that have been donated by almost 300 different writers!


Here's a teaser for you:



Banners made by  Becksishere


“Nu-uh!”

“Uh-huh!”

“Nu-uh!”

“Uh-huh!”

“Stop being a poopie head, Shaggy!”

“Then stop being a stupid girl, Scrappy!”

The little girl folded her arms and glared at the older boy, who in return, had his fists clenched in anger.

“I am not a stupid girl! You take that back you big jerk!”

“No! You are too a stupid girl and I don’t want to play with you anymore!”

In a very rash moment, the boy shoved the little girl down and stalked away. Her bottom lip quivered as she watched her best friend in the world walk away, two other boys cackling along beside him. She grasped her shirt sleeve between her palm and thumb, wiping her nose and the tears from her cheeks.

If Emmett wanted to play with those idiotic boys instead of her, well then fine, she didn’t need him. Bella sighed and felt a sharp tug in chest. Panicking, she clutched her heart and jumped to her feet, running non-stop all the way home. Out of breath, she gasped and moaned, falling at her father’s feet in their living room.

Charlie Swan looked down at his daughter and raised his eyebrows.

“What are you doing, Bells? I thought you and Emmett were playing at the park?”

“Daddy,” she gasped, still clutching her chest. “I’m having a heart attack, please don’t let me die!” she wailed as torrent of tears washed down her face.

2 comments:

  1. awwww </3 poor bb girl! I hope he had to kiss ass to make up to her! That was mean! And her heart attack. She's too precious. I think I would have just looked at her with the saddest eyes and heaviest heart if I were Charlie. Poor girl getting her heart broken by someone she loves. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god I can't wait to read this outtake. Bella is so cute "daddy I'm having a heart attack" poor baby lol
    Emmett will get his butt kicked =P
    Thank you for the teaser, loved it.
    Irene
    xx

    ReplyDelete