Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chapter 8 ~ Teasers!



Chapter 8

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O


They were on the road for a few minutes before Bella propped her arm on the door, turning her gaze to Edward. He glanced over at her quickly and then back to the road.

"What?" he asked nervously.

"I was just thinking about how I don't know that much about you, but you know my life story at this point."

He shook his head. "That's not true. You know plenty about me."

"Mostly things your sister's told me."

He grimaced. "Yeah, Lord only knows what kind of secrets she's spilled."

Bella laughed. "Not very many, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear."

"I've got to say I'm thrilled about that, actually."

3 comments:

  1. I really do love this story. Edward and Bella are so cute together. Edward's shy demeanor makes him so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shel, I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I love this Edward, please write a scene soon with Edward at work all sweaty and yummy, PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete