Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chapter 25 Teasers!



Chapter 25

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O


"I think it's a great idea," he cajoled, kissing her on the neck as they were laying in bed one night.

"But isn't it a bit excessive? I mean, I love you and the fact that you want to build something like that for me, but I don't want to take you away from more important projects."

Edward leaned on his elbow and smiled down at her. "Nothing is too good for you, Princess."

She sighed, feeling every last defense melt with his heartfelt words. She brought her lips to his and kissed him softly.

"I love you so much. You know that, right?" Bella whispered in the quiet of their bedroom.

"I know," he replied, resting his forehead against hers. "As for the library, we can make it multi-functional if it makes you happy."

She cocked and eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Edward smirked, an impish look overtaking his features. "Well, we can make it a library/office. We'll add a big desk and a computer. Maybe our kids can do their homework in there some day."

No comments:

Post a Comment