Sunday, August 21, 2011

2nd Chapter 24 Teaser!


Chapter 24

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O



Bella looked up as James plopped down into an arm chair, letting out a huge sigh. She'd been curled up on the couch, next to Edward's side while they watched a movie with Emmett. 

She clicked pause of the remote button, earning a disgruntled "Hey!" from her cousin, which she quickly stifled with a glare in Em's direction.

"How'd it go, Jame?" she asked quietly, eyeing her friend in concern.

James rolled his eyes and huffed dramatically. "About as well as I thought it would. Mom cried, and my father expressed his extreme disappointment at my choices, lecturing me about how he'd known all along that Hollywood would ruin me."

Bella let out a small sigh, moving to sit on the side of her friend's chair. She leaned into his side, and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I'm sorry," she murmured. "I feel bad that I encouraged you to talk to them."

James shrugged, giving her a small smile and patting her leg gently. "Don't worry about that, Iz. It was the right thing to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment